Friday 30 July 2010

Art Deco Ladies


Firstly- sorry that I've been missing for a few weeks. Martin and I were in Tenerife visiting mum and dad for a week and since we got back I've been working on the table plan for my brother's wedding!Had a bit of a nightmare with it yesterday- the map we'd bought for the middle of it arrived and it was much bigger than the size the website had stated it was. As a result, it didn't fit- it was about 10cm too big. However, i had a plan B which I've managed to pull off rather successfully today! (you'll get to see it once it's all done!)

However, I've also managed to get a few cards made in amongst all this, so here they are:

I bought the black and white aperture decoupage in a little craft shop in Los Cristianos. The second one is made from an extra-large decoupage card kit and is for Martin's parents wedding anniversary- it's just smaller than A3 size. The third card is one I promised to show a few weeks ago, having made a similar one from the other half of the kanban sheet.

Thanks for looking!

Fi
x

No comments: