Friday 19 December 2008

All my Christmases have come at once...

Over the past week, I've ordered a few bits and pieces from various places to expand my craft stash! I came home from work today (my last day until Jan 5th! Woohoo) and all of them had arrived enmasse!!

Some wonderful Penny Black and Magnolia hand stamped images i bought on ebay- the seller put a little note in with them saying she'd given me some extras free of charge- BONUS- http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Aarons-angels-craft-cards_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm

I also bought some burgundy, purple and coral coloured prima flowers. I'm a little disappointed as I thought they were bigger than they actually are, but I will still be able to make good use of them i'm sure!

Some heart and star gold outline stickers- I have some peel off projects to work on from the book I got free last month with CB

And finally, a set of impress x cut letter stencils for my new wee machine that i havent used yet!

A fun-filled afternoon lies ahead...

As if that's not enough, I also got some lovely gifts from some of my pupils today and got a message from LMC today saying they want t0 publish a card I made in the next mag! :-)

No comments: