Wednesday 4 August 2010

More Christmas...




I can’t quite believe I’m making Christmas cards in the summer, but I appear to be on a bit of a roll. One more embossed tree, in blue this time, and there will be some green ones to share soon as I bought more core-dinations cardstock last night, in green this time!!

I’ve also been playing with some of the black card that has a pink core and made this little card with a swirly pattern frame, with a wee embellishment in the middle that was a RAK from someone on here- can’t remember who- sorry and thanks! It still needs a sentiment, but thought i’d show what the card is like when sanded down.

The other one is a quick decoupage that was made as a wee extra at card class last night, as I got through the other 3 pretty quickly.

Fi
x

No comments: