Thursday 5 August 2010

Evening Acceptance & Birthday Card



Two cards today, both made yesterday afternoon/evening. No crafting today as yet- have been into school doing some work ahead of the new term and also checking exam results! My pupils did very well- so pleased for them all!

Anyway, back to the cards :-)

The first one is an evening acceptance card for my friend's Ian and Vic, who are getting married mid September. I came across the backing paper at the card class I went to on Tuesday and knew I wanted to use it for this card when the invite arrive yesterday. The heart embossing folder is from craftsulove, and is made by Crafts Too. It just arrived in the post yesterday- perfect timing! The stamp on the right was a RAK from a friend on Crafts Beautiful forum. The swirly frame stamp is by My Paper World- £3.55 for a set of 10 different swirly silicone stamps- love them! Finally the heart pins (perfect colours to tie in with the backing paper) are from bunny zoes.

The second card is for Martin's sister's birthday. I've used a pyramage decoupage, that came from papercraft inspiration magazine a few issues ago. I've made it into an easel card and embellished with pearls and flowers and ribbon.

Fi
x

No comments: