Thursday 2 April 2009

What a great day...

The sun is shining and I've had two wonderful pieces of news today!

Firstly- I won Heather's candy- a lovely tilda stamp!! So excited! She has a great blog, which you can check out here: http://enchantedstamping.blogspot.com/

Secondly- I am going to have a card and story featured in Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, on sale 12th May. It's part of their Father's Day special and the card is the one I made for my dad when he was having his cancer op in February. Originally it was going to be one of their mini tales and I was set to get a £15 prize. I received a call though to say they want to make it a 2 page special and I will get a £100 crafty prize!! WOW!!

I've also made my first ever ATC- it was for the recent ATC draw on the CB forum. The winner this month was Vicki and the theme 'cakes'.


Fi
x

3 comments:

Maggie said...

What great news Fi, well done, I have a little something for you over on my blog. Margaretxxx

Susie Sugar said...

congrats Fi , dont worry if you win I will keep your prize till you get back from iceland have fun and thanks for displaying my linky
hugs Susie xx

Tracy said...

wooohooooooo congratulations woohoooo so chuffed for you.
have left you a pm on busymitts hope it helps,if not give me a ring and again woohooo to you
hugs
tracy
xx