Tuesday 14 April 2009

Mega Crafting day

I've managed to make 7 LMC kit cards today and a birthday card for Martin's auntie. I just need to find out if her birthday is 1st or the 2nd May and then it will be complete!

I was totally stuck as to where to start with this kit this morning, as I have to admit that I actually don’t really like flower fairies all that much (pause for horrified gasps from all readers- LOL) I am pleasantly suprised, however, at how they have all turned out and I am slowly coming round to them. I actually havent used the two little papers I like most (yet)- the sunflower and bee one and also the one with the red flowers and kneeling fairy. watch this space…



Fi
x













2 comments:

Maggie said...

Gorgeous cards Fi, I'm with you on the fairies, but seeing your cards has changed my mind as well, they are lovely, and I love the aunty card. Margaret

Tracy said...

oh my giddy aunt your cards are so lovely and look forward to seeing what else you make with anticipation!!!!
hugs
xxx