Tuesday 10 February 2009

For my dad

I’ve been super busy over the past week so haven’t had a chance to post much or make anything myself- but I’ve managed to make a few things tonight that I wanted to share with you (then i’m going to catch up on the many of the posts that I’ve missed reading and replying to)

I’ve made this for my dad who is going into hospital on Friday to have his cancerous prostate removed- my parents live in Tenerife and I can’t get out there until Sunday- I’ve already sent a card to wish him luck, but I’m going to be taking this out with me too. I’ve based it on the mother’s day ones I made for the use a verse challenge recently.

It’s very cheesy, but I want him to know just how much he means to me and how grateful I am for all he’s done for me so far in my life.

Thanks for looking Fi x






2 comments:

Tracy said...

I adore this Fi,the words are from the heart he will love it too bits.
Hope all goes well for him on Friday,take care.
luv n hugs to you and your family
tracy
xxx

debby4000 said...

Hope all goes well for your Dad and that he's home soon.