Monday 9 February 2009

Blog Candy Win

Debby included this fabulous card that I was admiring on her page the other day- such a lovely thought!! You can see her other fabulous designs here- http://debby4000.blogspot.com/
sugar coated brads, cord/pink fabric brads, coated button brads, loads of coloured buttons, ribbons, 2 whiff of joy stamps, 20 6 x 6 papers- patterned, glittered, flocked, a massive bag of flowers!


I had a P.O. card to collect a package from the sorting office and headed out this morning to collect it before work- it took me about 10 mins to clear the snow off my car and get there, but I eventually made it and the fabulous package waiting me was my blog candy from Debby! It's all sooooooo fabulous and i can't wait to get working with it! It took all my energy not to start crafting at work lol She also included this fabulous card- it's so stunning!
Thanks so much Debby!
Fi
x

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Lovely jubbly,great stash to play with and gorgeous card,well done on winning the candy.
tracy