Sunday 18 January 2009

Free Just Great Papers & A source of Hanglar stamped images

I bought Simply cards and Papercraft maagzine for the first time this month- they were giving away a massive pack of really nice pink, purple, red, hearts etc papers and it seemed a great deal! I've already used some of it to make my exploding box and I'd say it's well worth the magazine cover price. The magazine itself also has lots of good ideas in it.

It also has an offer on the go for readers to claim a free 'Just Great Papers' magazine and 96 A5 designer papers! all you have to do is order it online and pay £2.99 postage. So it's not entirely free obv, but the mgazine and papers are worth more than that so it is a bargain!

Anyway, on the off chance that anyone reads my blog, I thought I'd share the link :-)

www.craftsonthenet.com/freejpg

On a separate note, I am really into making cards using the magnolia range of stamps- Edwin and Tilda. I've also been searching high and low for hanglar stuff as I've seen others making cards with them and they are so cute. Ebay has just one link that comes up and its a magnolia and hanglar joint package, which doesnt seem that great. However, I've discovered the following seller with magnolia and also others, which are labelled as 'cute whimsical characters' and I'm pretty sure they are Hanglar images- if anyone could confirm?! http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Missus-Crafty-Bitz-and-Mr-Allsorts

ENJOY!
x

No comments: