Saturday 8 May 2010

Craft World/Craftology



For anyone who is in or near to Glasgow, Craft World are having a Demo weekend today and tomorrow 10-4pm.

I’ve been along this morning- it’s the first time I’ve been there, having been given a leaflet by them at the hobbycraft fair and never quite getting round to hunting them down. The place is sooooooooooo close to me and I cant believe I’ve never been before!

They had 3 or 4 ladies demoing various things, but I was more interested in looking at all the stock- it’s a big warehouse, rather than a shop and they stock everything you could imagine!

I bought a load of bits and pieces I’d been looking to pick up for a while- white card blanks, white stamping card, flowers, craft knife, shapeabilities tags, marianne design ribbon flower, card candy, a happy birthday embossing folder, 3 little canvases to be altered, two sakura glaze pens, 2 alphabet stamp sets and some kanban papers/die cuts. I’ve also been given a loyalty card, which gets you £25 off once you’ve filled the card with the stickers you get for every £5 you spend AND they are holding a raffle this weekend- 1 ticket per £5 you spend and lots of prizes up for grabs! Out of 10 tickets I had two winners- I got a pair of patterned scissors and a forever friends stamp kit with stamps, ink, gems, paper, stickers, peel offs, cards- enough to make 10 cards apparently.

What a great day grin

http://www.craftologyonline.co.uk/

Fi
x

No comments: