Friday 16 April 2010

Brother's Birthday Card


I've made this card for my brother's birthday, which is next Friday. The image is perfect- everyone should be able to kick back and relax on their birthday right?! The paper is dovecraft and I've used my crop-a-dile to attach them to AC Cardstock. The snaps are covered with stickles, as is the little duck and the spots on the mug. Since the card was silver, I didnt really want gold numbers and I seem to be out of silver ones! I used my promarkers to colour in gold peel off numbers- never tried to this before, but read about it recently in a magazine and it works really well! The word 'birthday at the bottom was a double sided sticker, which I have used blue flock on. A little blue flat backed pearl finishes it off.

Fi
x

1 comment:

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Fi, I love the sweet image...your brother will love this!
Hugs
Debbie x