Sunday 7 March 2010

Hobbycraft fair purchases and makes






As most of you know this weekend was the Hobbycraft fair at the SECC in Glasgow. Martin’s mum and I went along on saturday and had a great day- we were preparing ourselves for a manic day, but it was way quieter than expected. It was still busy obviously, but nowhere near as insane as it was the last time we went on a Saturday.

Anyway, here is a picture of all the fab things I bought and 6 cards I’ve made this weekend with some of my new buys!

I bought a ton of stuff- the picture isn’t that great a quality so here’s a break down- 7 sheets of kanban decoupage + words, 3 sheets of kanban sticky ribbon greetings, a pack of silver letter peel offs with loads of each letter (rather than the usual packs that have just 2 letter Y), two packs of stick on gems, a pack of assorted miri card, 4 packs of brads, card candy, a round punch, 5 ribbon reels, 2 bottles of stickles, a pink ink pad, a rubber mat for my cuttlebug, a pack of promarkers, double sided pads and rolls of tape, 5 packs of 100 sheets of pearlescent paper in 5 colours (this was a great buy- marilyn and I went halfers on this), a wildrose stamp, a Whiff of Joy City Girls stamp, 5 little flower stamps, cherry blossom stamp and ‘live well, laugh often, love much’ stamps and a black sakura glaze pen. There were sooooooooooooo many good bargains and this will keep me going for quite some time!

The 6 cards attached use a lot of the new stuff + a few odds and ends from the stash grin

Thanks for looking!
Fi
x

No comments: