Wednesday 15 April 2009

Fat Page Swap


This is the Fat Page I've made for the April swap on the CB forum. I've been chomping at the bit to make this over the past few days, but I had to wait for the corset stamped images to arrive from ebay. Its much bigger than I expected, so the 'dress' part is chopped off, but I think it works well anyway! I am hosting the swap next month- my first hosting role so hopefully it will go smoothly! :-)

I also received the proofs of my magazine story/feature that is going in Cardmaking and Paprecraft magazine next month. I am so happy with how its turned out and look fwd to seeing it in proper print on 12th May.

Fi
x

1 comment:

Tracy said...

wowwow this is fab gulp..i havent started mine yet eeekk,stunning!!!
woohooo will look out for the magazine congratulations missus!!!
hugs n stuff
tracy
xxx