Sunday 8 March 2009

Hobbycraft Fair at SECC


Had a fab day at the Hobbycraft Fair yesterday- it was manic though- never seen so many people clamouring to add to their craft collections before!!


Here are a few pictures of the things I bought- I managed to get most of the things I had on my list- stazon ink, a magnolia stamp with hearts and a Sugar Nellie Daisy stamp that i've had my eye on for ages, but couldn't find anywhere, A3 coloured card to make more 3D telephone cards, some jolly nation decoupage, a long acrylic stamp block, two packs of card blanks with envelopes thrown in for free, an embossing heat tool and silver embossing powder, pink and blue vellum and a 'payperbox' with a ton of A4 card and paper for next to no money at all!



Here is the first card made with these purchases!


Fi
x

No comments: