Wednesday 25 February 2009

Butterfly Challenge












This is a card I've made for Sarah's Butterfly or Tulip Challenge over on the CB forum. It's a great challenge with a totally fab prize!!

Here is my entry- it’s totally different to what I started making last night (which incidently has been cut up, re-fashioned a number of times and eventually put in the scraps tray!!)

This I am much happier with! I have taken inspiration from the little butterfly shape that came free with LMC21 and it is stuck on the right handside on top of pink ribbon. The main butterfly is made of two colours of felt (pink and maroon), with a glittery stick on body and gold wire antenna. I didn’t have any tulips, but have added some lovely flowers to jazz it up and tie in with the butterfly die that provided the inspiration in the first place. I’ve also got some pink Crafts Beautiful paper on there and some pink and maroon candy dots.

Thanks for looking and good luck everyone!
Fi
x





1 comment:

Tracy said...

oohhhhhhh i love it,gorgeous butterfly,luv luv luv it!!!
hugs
tracy xx